Literature & Data Sheets
- Continuing emissions monitoring
- Regenerator flue gas
- Oxygen analysis
- Carbon Monoxide
An overview of how Mott inertial gas sampling (IGS) filters work, the various configurations available, product specifications and design parameters.
Discover our entire range of services, including rapid prototyping, filter feasibility, media characterization and more.
Provides an overview of markets served, applications, products, materials, and engineering capabilities.
|Materials and Operating Temperature||
Custom alloys are available upon request, consult factory
Common Lengths – 10”, 16”, 24”, 36”, 48”, 60”, 76”
Custom lengths available upon request, consult factory
|Recommended Max Flow Rate||
Common Flow Rates – 0.5-12 SLPM
Videos & Articles
Our Design Capabilities
- Application Engineering – Need consultation on your design? Our team of application engineers are ready to help you determine the right part for your design. With decades of experience working with the world’s largest technical and performance brands, we’re eager to solve complex problems with you.
- Customer Innovation Center – We enjoy working with customers on complex projects. In fact, we’ve dedicated an entire facility to it. Want to join us for various lab testing and engineering consultation sessions? Join us at our Customer Innovation Center in Connecticut to develop a solution for your unique application.
- Rapid Prototyping Cell – Trying to determine the feasibility of your design as fast as possible? Use our rapid prototyping cell to turn around prototypes in as little as 2 weeks. Our engineers will work with equipment similar to our manufacturing facility to provide you with a manufacturable, economical design.
- Additive Manufacturing – If you’re looking for the most uniform porosity or a non-traditional design, look no further than working with our porous 3D printing team. We can create controlled porosity designs with various density gradients in non-traditional shapes to satisfy the most unique design request. Our technology allows us to print parts with both solid and porous in a single print cycle.
Lab Testing – If you need data packages or feasibility testing for your part prior to installation, we’re happy to work with you. We’ll use our lab center to perform various characterization and performance tests to ensure your parts are meeting strict specifications.
Computational Fluid Dynamics – If you would like to model your process fluids interaction with a Mott part, ask your Mott representative how we can use CFD software.
Engineering Memberships – If you’re constantly working on complex designs that require the highest standards of engineering support, ask about our membership rates, which will allow you discounted rates to various lab testing, prototyping, and engineering resources.
- Product Overview
- Literature & Data Sheets
- Product Specs
- Videos & Articles
- Design Capabilities
- Relevant Services