Clean Water Systems
Cutting-edge filtration solutions by Digested Organics convert organic wastes, such as manure, digestate, food and beverage manufacturing wastes, and other high strength wastewaters, into clean water, concentrated co-products, and when possible, renewable energy.
- Process Filters, Skids and Elements
- Clean Water Systems
- Filter Cartridges
- High Purity Filters & Components
- Filter Assemblies and Porous Components
- Frit Assemblies and Lab Filters
- Industrial Gas Flow Restrictors
- Industrial Sparger Systems
- Gas Diffusion & Transport Layers
- Flame Arrestor Products
- Sintered Porous Wicks
- 3D Printed Products
- Fluid Mixers
- Thermal Management Heat Pipe
- Fluidizers & Snubbers
Nutrient Concentration & Water Reclamation Systems
Combining our exclusive solutions, we can deploy totally integrated solutions for onsite nutrient concentration and water reclamation.
Solids Removal & Dewatering Unit (SRDU)
The SRDU system is an efficient flocculation process to remove suspended solids from wastewater and serves well as an initial step prior to additional filtration.
Superfiltration (SF) membranes are a new class of membrane that falls between ultrafiltration (UF) and nanofiltration (NF), demonstrating high NF-like organic rejection and low UF-like inorganic/salt rejection.