Superfiltration (SF) membranes are a new class of membrane that falls between ultrafiltration (UF) and nanofiltration (NF), demonstrating high NF-like organic rejection and low UF-like inorganic/salt rejection. SF membranes are also highly hydrophilic (water-loving) and utilize a patented chemistry that provides exceptionally high fouling resistance on streams previously considered unsuitable for membrane separation.
Questions? Call 860.747.6333 Today!
Key Attributes of Fouling-Resistant Superfiltration:
- Unique patented membrane technology that resists fouling by fats, oils, proteins
- Removes 99+% of molecules > 1 kDa, resulting in clarified water ready for RO
- Compact and cost-effective spiral wound elements use standard membrane housings and system components
- Easy to clean with standard chemistries, including bleach
- Membranes expected to last 2-3 years
- Food and Beverage
- Food Waste
Videos & Articles
- Product Overview
- Design Capabilities
- Literature & Data Sheets
- Videos & Articles