Bench Top Filtration Testing
Feasibility testing and small-scale, batch-type processes frequently serve as first steps to larger pilot and process filtration systems. Liquid-solid and gas-solid separations are often critical operations. Our 70mm disc filter provides a simple, economical means to test these separations using either vacuum or pressure.
Questions? Call 860.747.6333 Today!
Literature & Data Sheets
- Liquid filtration feasibility testing
- Gas filtration feasibility testing
Barrier filtration testing to evaluate filtration performance with regard to media selection, flow rate, pressure drop, filtration quality, cake properties and backwash.
Check out the features and benefits of Mott sintered porous metal media that delivers uniform porosity for superb filtration efficiency and structural integrity.
Filter feasibility testing, application analysis, and information on our testing laboratory for liquid and gas filtration processes.
Discover our entire range of services, including rapid prototyping, filter feasibility, media characterization and more.
|Filter Disc Alloy||
316L SS and other custom materials
|Disc and Cap Gasket Materials||
Videos & Articles
Our Design Capabilities
- Application Engineering – Need consultation on your design? Our team of application engineers are ready to help you determine the right part for your design. With decades of experience working with the world’s largest technical and performance brands, we’re eager to solve complex problems with you.
- Customer Innovation Center – We enjoy working with customers on complex projects. In fact, we’ve dedicated an entire facility to it. Want to join us for various lab testing and engineering consultation sessions? Join us at our Customer Innovation Center in Connecticut to develop a solution for your unique application.
Lab Testing – If you need data packages or feasibility testing for your part prior to installation, we’re happy to work with you. We’ll use our lab center to perform various characterization and performance tests to ensure your parts are meeting strict specifications.
Computational Fluid Dynamics – If you would like to model your process fluids interaction with your Mott requested part, ask your Mott representative how we can model it using CFD software.
Engineering Memberships – If you’re constantly working on complex designs that require the highest standards of engineering support, ask about our membership rates, which will allow you discounted rates to various lab testing, prototyping, and engineering resources.
- Product Overview
- Customize / Select A Product
- Literature & Data Sheets
- Product Specs
- Videos & Articles
- Design Capabilities
- Relevant Services