70mm Disc Test Filter
Feasibility testing and small scale, batch-type processes frequently serve as first steps to larger pilot and process filtration systems. Liquid-solid and gas-solid separations are often critical operations. The 70mm disc filter allows a simple, economical means to test these separations with either vacuum or pressure.
Literature & Data Sheets
- Liquid filtration feasibility testing
- Gas filtration feasibility testing
Barrier filtration testing to evaluate filtration performance with regard to media selection, flow rate, pressure drop, filtration quality, cake properties and backwash.
Mott sintered porous metal media overview of features and benefits for high filtration efficiency, structural integrity, uniform porosity, and application considerations.
Filter feasibility testing, application analysis, testing laboratory for liquid and gas filtration processes.
Rapid Prototyping, SEM/EDS Analysis, Cleanliness Testing, Quantitative Chemical Analysis, Filtration Performance and Feasibility Testing, Mechanical Properties Testing, Media Characterization, Failure Analysis and Lifecycle Testing, Metallography
|Filter Disc Alloy||
316L SS and other custom materials
|Disc and Cap Gasket Materials||
Videos & Articles
Our Design Capabilities
- Application Engineering – Need consultation on your design? Our team of application engineers are ready to help you determine the right part for your design. With decades of experience working with the world’s largest technical and performance brands, we’re eager to solve complex problems with you as well.
- Customer Innovation Center – We enjoy working with customers on complex projects. In fact, we’ve dedicated an entire facility to it. Want to join us for various lab testing and engineering consultation sessions? Join us at our Customer Innovation Center in Connecticut to develop a solution for your unique application.
Application Engineering – Need consultation on your design? Our team of application engineers are ready to help you determine the right part for your design. With decades of experience of working with the world’s largest technical and performance brands, we’re eager to solve complex problems with you as well.
Lab Testing – If you need data packages or feasibility testing for your part prior to installation, we’re happy to work with you. We’ll use our lab center to perform various characterization and performance tests to ensure your parts are meeting strict specifications prior to you receiving them.
Computational Fluid Dynamics – If you would like to model your process fluids interaction with your Mott requested part, ask your Mott representative how we can model it using CFD software.
Engineering Memberships – If you’re constantly working on complex designs that require the highest standards of engineering support, ask about our membership rates to our lab, which will allow you discounted rates to various lab testing, prototyping, and engineering resources.
- Product Overview
- Customize / Select A Product
- Literature & Data Sheets
- Product Specs
- Videos & Articles
- Design Capabilities
- Relevant Services