Inertial Gas Sampling Filters
All-metal inertial gas sampling (IGS) filters from Mott allow the collection of particle-free samples from virtually any gas stream, even those which are very hot or heavily contaminated.
Literature & Data Sheets
- Continuing emissions monitoring
- Regenerator flue gas
- Oxygen analysis
- Carbon Monoxide
An overview of how Mott inertial gas sampling (IGS) filters work, the various configurations available, product specifications and design parameters.
Rapid Prototyping, SEM/EDS Analysis, Cleanliness Testing, Quantitative Chemical Analysis, Filtration Performance and Feasibility Testing, Mechanical Properties Testing, Media Characterization, Failure Analysis and Lifecycle Testing, Metallography
Overview brochures on Mott markets served, applications, products, materials, and engineering capabilities
|Materials and Operating Temperature||
Custom alloys are available upon request, consult factory
Common Lengths – 10”, 16”, 24”, 36”, 48”, 60”, 76”
Custom lengths available upon request, consult factory
|Recommended Max Flow Rate||
Common Flow Rates – 0.5-12 SLPM
Videos & Articles
Our Design Capabilities
- Application Engineering – Need consultation on your design? Our team of application engineers are ready to help you determine the right part for your design. With decades of experience working with the world’s largest technical and performance brands, we’re eager to solve complex problems with you as well.
- Customer Innovation Center – We enjoy working with customers on complex projects. In fact, we’ve dedicated an entire facility to it. Want to join us for various lab testing and engineering consultation sessions? Join us at our Customer Innovation Center in Connecticut to develop a solution for your unique application.
- Rapid Prototyping Cell – Trying to determine the feasibility of your design as fast as possible? Use our rapid prototyping cell to turn around prototypes in as little as 2 weeks. Our engineers will work with equipment similar to our manufacturing facility to provide with you with manufacturable, economical design.
- Additive Manufacturing – If you’re looking for the most uniform porosity or a non-traditional design, look no further than working with out porous 3D printing team. We can create controlled porosity designs with various density gradients in non-traditional shapes to satisify the most unique design request. Our technology allows us to print parts with both solids and porous in a single print cycle
Lab Testing – If you need data packages or feasibility testing for your part prior to installation, we’re happy to work with you. We’ll use our lab center to perform various characterization and performance tests to ensure your parts are meeting strict specifications prior to you receiving them.
Computational Fluid Dynamics – If you would like to model your process fluids interaction with your Mott requested part, ask your Mott representative how we can model it using CFD software.
Engineering Memberships – If you’re constantly working on complex designs that require the highest standards of engineering support, ask about our membership rates to our lab, which will allow you discounted rates to various lab testing, prototyping, and engineering resources.
- Product Overview
- Literature & Data Sheets
- Product Specs
- Videos & Articles
- Design Capabilities
- Relevant Services